So, we have not been blogging much recently. Here's why: JF and I had to make a very hard decision. We decided to switch agencies. We are no longer with CHI. It was very hard to come to that decision, but we had several things go wrong for us that made us think we need a smaller agency. So as of Monday, we are with an agency called Adoption Avenues. We have had a lot of contact with them and feel very good about our decision. But it was so scary and we didn't want to talk about it much until we had made up our minds and made it official. But it is official now and I can update our status finally!!
We are about one week from having our dossier off!!! YESYESYES! We had to make a few changes for Adoption Avenues, so we are waiting for our final form to come in the mail. It should be here by Monday at the very latest!! The other thing that is very exciting for us is that b/c it is a smaller agency, there are fewer families on the wait list and the wait time for a referral is about 3 months! So we are very excited about all of the news coming our way.
You should be hearing from us more now that we are moving forward again!!
4 comments:
Big decision, but right for you guys! I have to say, Dan and I continue to be SOOO envious of the 3 month waiting period! Ahh, sigh. But, we are so excited for you guys!
It sounds like this was a tough decision, but one that was needed! I continue to wish you guys luck during this process! Good luck and continue to keep us posted1
Wishing you the best as you move forward with your new agency. How great that you could travel next fall.
How exciting! And good for you for doing what is best for your family. I'm happy that things are moving along again!
Post a Comment