Today our baby boy is 8 months old. I cannot believe that we have known each other almost 2 months. I also cannot get over the dramatic changes in this short amount of time! When we met Jacob, he was a "warm lump". He did not cry, or laugh, or make a peep until the third day we knew him. I actually told JF I thought Jacob was deaf, because he did not seem to respond to anything. But today, he was eating cheerios, dancing in the exersaucer, kicking and splashing in the tub, laughing at mommy, saying "dada" and blowing kisses. I cannot believe that two months ago, I didn't know this little boy who holds my heart and adds so much joy to my life. Every milestone that I experience with him is such a delight. Happy Birthday, sweet boy!
Warm Lump

Not warm lump!

6 comments:
Literally about 2.5 hours ago I was just realizing that Jacob is 8 months old. And, then voala, you post! Well, then we must say, to the little man who gave us a smile that has lasted for weeks, who warmed our hearts with his precious touch, and who brought us closer to our daughter through spirit, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! We love you so very much! We celebrate all that you are and all the joy that you bring to each who knows you!
He is SO cute! I love the before and after photos. What a doll!
Yeah Jacob! Yeah Bertrands! Yeah forever family! I love the pic of Jacob kissing/biting dad's chin...too cute!
Can you imagine that some day you'll be posting you've been a forever family for 8 mos!!!!!????? Of course, at that time, Addie will be home and they will be engaged, and Jacob likely won't have any time for you. Kids always ditch parents for the girlfriend.
Enjoy every phase of his growth to the fullest. It becomes more and more fun as his interaction with you develops. He looks fantastic!!
Oh wow, look at that boy thrive! I love, love, love the before and after pics. What a rock star! Especially love the biting!
Adorable pictures. He is such a handsome boy. :)
Cindy
Post a Comment