he is SUCH a cute little man... I was thinking about the comments you got a few days ago. I think the comment from the woman who said 'he's American' - well, who knows what she was thinking. Maybe it was nice, maybe it wasn't, but you could drive yourself crazy trying to work it out! The paediatrician, on the other hand... REALLY should have known better. What a crazy thing to say! I hope he'd been up all night tending to sick children, because that is the ONLY excuse for that kind of brain lapse. That's my two cents, anyway :)
3 comments:
he is SUCH a cute little man... I was thinking about the comments you got a few days ago. I think the comment from the woman who said 'he's American' - well, who knows what she was thinking. Maybe it was nice, maybe it wasn't, but you could drive yourself crazy trying to work it out! The paediatrician, on the other hand... REALLY should have known better. What a crazy thing to say! I hope he'd been up all night tending to sick children, because that is the ONLY excuse for that kind of brain lapse. That's my two cents, anyway :)
He is LITERALLY the cutest thing I've ever seen.
ah- and now i can see the 'now' photos - he's even cuter!!
Post a Comment