


Jacob's first word was Dada. Now, that is no surprise- a lot of babies learn that word first. But the look on Jacob's face when he sees JF come into the room is luminous. He looks out the window for Dada when JF is at work. Jacob is just crazy for Dada. And who can blame him? Jf is patient and kind and calm and wonderful to be around. I am crazy about him too!
6 comments:
Happy Father's Day to JF (belated), but look at that pic of you two - are you kidding? SUPER romantic and lovely!!
Cindy
As you know, we think SOOO fondly of JF, both as a man and a dad! I hope he had the best Father's Day! (And, seriously, of course I think highly of him. He chose you as his wife! Smart man! Good taste. Need I say more?) Lots of love to both of you!!!
Such glowing pictures! All the smiles!!! All the love is evident!!! I hope (I know) you all enjoyed celebrating Father's Day.
Rebecca
Gorgeous pictures, but I've got to say I especially love that last one. You two look so in love! You could make some serious money selling that picture to match.com, I think :)
Oh, and...
Not on topic at all.... but I need your address, because I've finished your craft it forward package! Could you email me your address on write2claudia@gmail.com?? Thanks!!
I love the pic of you guys...so sweet!
Post a Comment