10 September, 2009

Jacob and Echo

Before we brought Jacob home, we were a little nervous about how our cat Echo would do with a baby in the house. Echo is a little on the anti-social side and took a LONG time to adjust to having me in the house. I couldn't quite picture her dealing well with a baby. Well, I was WRONG. Jacob and Echo are fast friends. "Cat" was one of Jacob's first words. The pictures below tell the story!




4 comments:

Emily said...

That is amazing. My cat went into hiding when Oscar was born and she won't go anywhere near Yabbi. Luckily the dogs love the kids, so they still get some pet loving!

Christie said...

Seriously? That is ADORABLE!

And as a mom to a very old kitty - I can tell you, that is so great! Our Chloe really wants nothing to do with our son Quint. Maybe she only likes girls (giggle) Maybe she'll like Keira?

Special Delivery said...

I know how nervous you were that this was NOT going to b a match made in heaven. I am so happy to see it working out so well!

Woods said...

After 4-1/2 years, our cat, Sam, is still wondering when Thomas, our son, will leave.