15 January, 2010

Random Musings

It is amazing to me how fast time goes. Weeks are just flying by. I can't believe it is the middle of January already. Where did the time go? I mean, just yesterday Jacob was a baby... today, he's driving!!


There is a very fun T-shirt give away over at Maya's Mercato. Go over and check it out!!

On a more somber note, we are praying for Haitians everywhere. The earthquake is causing such suffering. We are very lucky that JF's family is out of Haiti. Everyone is safe. If you haven't already, please consider donating to a reputable charity for the relief effort.

Other than that, all is well at the Bertrand household. Jacob has transitioned on his own from calling us "Mama" and "Dada" to "Mommy" and "Daddy". JF is thrilled but I am sad; Jacob is growing up so fast. He's not a baby anymore but a full blown little boy. He is starting to have temper tantrums occasionally. This week he took my keys and hid the in the toes of one of my shoes. JF found them after we had been hunting for days.

The little bugger looking innocent.

That is about all I have to report. Hope all is well with you!

3 comments:

Claudia said...

oh, he is just SO cute! (And SO grown up!)

Special Delivery said...

I hate that he is growing up! It is sad to feel the baby slipping away and the little boy coming out more and more. Sad. But, he is still just such a cute and sweet boy!!

los cazadores said...

That photo of him is absolutel scrumptious!

Cindy