Hello Everyone,
So Saturday was Colleen's Birthday. We had a great day even though we were both feeling a bit under the weather. Actually the weather was great. We spent part of the morning at Pleasure Bay in South Boston. Jacob demonstrated that his boots were NOT waterproof, but he really enjoyed throwing rocks in the water and playing with random dogs (Caly spent the time chasing a tennis ball in the water).
A quick plug for Pleasure Bay: you can take your dog there from September to March and it is awesome! Plus Jacob got to see all the planes on approach to Logan Airport!
Anyway, it was a good weekend. Also this morning I discovered what happens when you take your eye off your kid for a few minutes.
Apparently he is his mum's son and loves to moisturize. Hope all is well with everyone.
3 comments:
Oh, what a hilarious picture! He does indeed have a beautifully shaped head - I'm not sure hte goop improves it :)
And happy birthday to Colleen! Many happy returns!
I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!!!! So happy that you guys had an enjoyable day despite the sickness! I hear that you (JF) were quite the wonderful husband! Colleen is a lucky lady! Kisses to you all!
Love that photo! His skin, it just glows ;)
Hey, I heard maybe one of you is a runner? Wanna do NYC? Check out my blog.
Have a good weekend!
Post a Comment