So just before Christmas, I was doing some online shopping and left my credit cards on my desk. I was watching Jacob, and I caught him later playing with some of my desk things, so I got him down and read him a story. Later I realized that my credit cards were missing. Now Jacob has put my keys in our salad-spinner, he has put my wallet in the refrigerator, and of course many things have gone into the toilet. However, normally I catch him doing it and I am able to put everything away. This time however, even after scouring the house, I couldn't find my credit cards. I hadn't even seen him do it, so I couldn't be sure it was him. There had been no activity on the cards, so I trusted they would turn up. A few days later, I notice I cannot load disks into my macbook. After initial despair that we would have to bring it to the shop, I thought about it. Carefully using a popsicle stick, I fish around a little and out comes my last card. I will have to be a lot more careful with both my credit cards and my computer in the future.
JF
2 comments:
Hilarious!!
(This has made me freak out about when ours are going to get to the point of putting stuff down the toilet. Not looking forward to that. At all).
So funny! That boy is quite creative!!!
Post a Comment