13 April, 2008
quick update
We haven't blogged in a while, but here is a quick update. We got fingerprinted on Friday. It was the most efficient government office I have been to! When we walked in, there was a line of people. JF and I looked at each other and both thought, "there goes our morning". But no joke, we were through that line, out of the waiting area, and done fingerprinting in 19 minutes!!! I didn't even have time to get nervous. It was great and SO fascinating. They did not use ink, it was done on a scanner and with a spray of water. But now, we are on the grid as they say. Our lives of crime are over!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yayy!! Glad you are through with that!
Another step done--YAY!!!
So interesting! It makes Dan and I want to go get fingerprinted in MA!! Congrats on another completed step!! We'll have to chat soon!
Post a Comment