We do have an update on the nursery. It is DONE!! (Well, we just need the "trunk" for our tree- you will get that reference in a mo). But really, we are done. JF's mom is helping us with the trunk- so we have done everything we said we are going to do. YAY!! So without further ado... here Jacob's room.
I have been threatening this for a while, but here it is FINALLY.
I have some pictures of the process as well. You can see what a good helper Caly was through the whole thi
I love this picture of her in the toy chest.
Lastly, we need to give a shout out to a couple of people.
One, a huge thank you to Tara's mom Cheryl, who was so generous we cannot begin to thank her enough. She has provided Jacob with more toys and books than one would think is humanly possible. We are so grateful to her; we cannot say thank you enough.
Secondly, we would like to give a shout out to my brother Tod and his new wife (yay!), Lea, who were married last weekend. We were so happy to be there and to celebrate with them. They also provided us with such great photo ops as witnessed below. (Their wedding provided my sister any myself with the opportunity to do a little shopping, including Halloween costumes for Ethan, as depicted below.)
Have you ever seen a cuter pirate than this guy???
Hope as is well with you, my friends!
5 comments:
YAY! Finally I get to see pics of the completely adorable......feet on your son! They really are quite cute! Oh, right, the room...ITS ADORABLE TOO!! I was only expecting to see pics, but I got video too! Super fun because then I got to see you guys as well! You guys did an awesome job and Jacob will surely love, love, love his room! JF, you did quite an amazing job on those bookshelves! And, Colleen, the little printers tray is so cute! And, while the video was fun, seeing you in person next weekend will be even better!
Oh wow - what a room! It's gorgeous - what a lovely place for him to come home to.
On a shallower note, I'm glad season 2 of arrested development is good - we've seen season one and LOVED it - need to get our hands on season two!
Wow..! He is looking so cute with his Halloween costumes.
That nursery is lovely and adorable! I love the toy chest with the stenciling - beautifully done work!
Cindy
Jacob's room is so sweet! I love it! I especially love the pic of your dog in the toy chest! Cute!
Post a Comment