Jacob is 4 months old today! We got new pictures of him last week. He is so cute and such a big boy! He is very bright eyed and very clearly holding his own head up- all very good signs. But we are just dying to get him home to us! Luckily, the courts open this week. We are hoping to be hearing about our court date by the end of next week. If you are so inclined to the behavior, say a little prayer for us that we get a date soon and that things move quickly for us. We are so excited to get our little guy home. This waiting thing is the PITS!!
4 comments:
Hope it's soon, soon, soon! You've done the nursery, you're all ready... it's time for him to come home.
Happy Birthday to Jacob! And, I have a good feeling that this is the week you are going to hear some news about your court date!
Hey Colleen,
Happy Birthday to our little angels! I wanted to let you know that I have heard thru the rumor mill that courts don't open until October 6th. I just found out a few hours ago and wanted to let you know.
Colleen,
Hi I am also with Adoption Avenues waiting for a court date for our 2 boys. We actually have a yahoo group just for Adoption Avenues families if you would like to join. It is a great place to get questions answered and just support eachother. Several of us are in the same "boat" and hope to travel together. You can leave me a comment on my blog or email me at javijoy@cox.net if you want to sign up. Take care, Joy
Post a Comment