
It seems that perhaps we are not the only ones either! After speaking with the Grinbergs, the other family at the guest house with us, they are having some issues as well. We do not seem to have an infestation, as I have only gotten 1 new bite in the past 3 days. We are, however, treating it as such. We wash the sheets and blankets constantly, spray poison on the mattress every day, and vacuum, and spray the hamper, etc... UGH! As if a new baby isn't enough to make one tired:o) It is yet another reason we have been a little quiet lately. Keep your fingers crossed for us in this adventure. I am really hoping we do not need an exterminator, but we will get one if it comes to it! I feel itchy just writing this post.
So I will end it as I started it. Good night, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite!
4 comments:
oh goodness. That doesn't sound fun, but still...small price to pay for Jacob!
AAAARRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! You poor things! We've had fleas, but never bedbugs... ick. Hope they are gone SOON.
Yuck! You are having such a rough go! I am happy to hear that you are getting fewer bites, though! I hope they are gone soon! See you soon!
Make sure they aren't scabies since many of our kids who stayed there had scabies which can stay in linens 3-5 days unless treated at high temperatures. Jacob looks so cute in his little hat!
Post a Comment