So I have been thinking about donating my hair to Locks of Love for a while. But I kind of chickened out just before the baby came. I reasoned that I needed to be able to put my hair up when I was in Ethiopia. But shortly after we got home, I was rethinking my decision to cut my hair. You see, Jacob spits up. A lot. All of the time. And sometimes, I have a 7 hour window where I don't get to shower. And he was ripping hair out all of the time. So I decided to donate those locks. Here are the results:


I have bangs! I donated 10 inches and another 2 ended up on the cutting room floor. On Monday, Jacob had projectile vomit that ended up EVERYWHERE. The sofa, the rug, the coffee table, the baby, me... I mean everywhere. One place it was NOT? My hair! Mission Accomplished :o)
7 comments:
Super-cute colleen! I love that your wave is more pronounced. I bet JF just loves it.
The reason my hair is as long as it is right now is for the same reason. I wonder if a big chop is in my future as well! We'll see! One thing is for sure. Vomit NOT in your hair is a good thing! Snip Snip!
This is hilarious! I have thought of lots of reasons to cut my hair... baby vomit is not one of those reasons. Until now...!
(Looks great, by the way).
I cut several inches off my hair right after we came home too. Now it's longish again and Moe likes to eat it. I've got a hair appointment tomorrow and I'm tempted to go very short this time.
Your cut is tres cute and swingy. And great cause!
Absolutely love the hair cut!
Cindy
My verification word on that last comment was "nonker"...!
Oh and post-Olly-arrival, I wonder if I will contemplate chopping off some locks...
:)
Cindy
I do the hair donations as well! I love to see other people doing it too. I am back in the growing out stage...my husband loves it...I miss short hair...
Post a Comment