We have been a little out of touch lately. Jacob, Caly, and I are in Rochester and JF is in Fiji. He had a six week trip and I did not want to stay by myself for 6 weeks. I did one week in Boston and then my folks came down to Boston and picked us up. It was the first time they met our little guy. He took one look at them and CRIED! Jacob seems to know that I am the mom now, and reaches for me whenever someone knew comes in the room. But he has since warmed to them and all is well! In Rochester, he has met his cousins and aunts and uncles. It is a very special opportunity we have to spend a little time with my family and I am thrilled. I am missing JF A TON, but we are hanging in there.


1 comment:
I miss you!!! Jacob continues to be adorable and I am thrilled for you guys that Jacob is having fun spending time with his cousins. But, seriously, hurry back! Lots of Zimmer love sent to you all the way to Rochester!
Post a Comment