14 October, 2009

Jacob the Jokester

I have been fairly sure for a while now that Jacob has a sense of humor. I could see little flashes of it here and there. But last night, he actually played a little joke on me. It was just after bath time and he was all dressed in jammies and lotioned up. I put him in baby-gated area just off the kitchen so I could get his bottle for him and he could play. So I am grabbing his bottle and walk towards the microwave, when Jacob pops up from behind the baby gate and roars at me. Then he laughs and laughs, so pleased with himself, and sinks back down. I burst out laughing myself. It was so cute and funny! I love seeing his little personality develop!

6 comments:

Sam's mom said...

Sammy started showing his humor recently as well. He pops up from behind the coffee table and squeals. He also likes to stand behind you (when I'm seated on the floor) and then tap my shoulder and peak his head around. I pretend he scares me everytime (this can go on for 30 minutes) and he is so very pleased with himself!

Ms. Fricknfrack said...

That made me burst out too! Love a jokester.

Special Delivery said...

Still laughing about this! Not only is he a little jokester, but apparently a little prankster too! Look out Mommy and Daddy! I see rubber snakes hidden in your shoes or under your sheets in your future! Love the little guy to pieces!!!

Rahel said...

so cute!

Emily said...

What a cute little guy!

los cazadores said...

Ha ha ~ that is SO cute.

Cindy