JF: Sweetheart, does my breath smell weird lately?
Me: Um, no... What are you talking about?
JF: I mean, have you noticed a difference recently?
Me: In your breath? No. Why?
JF: Because I recently made a mistake and used Desitin instead of toothpaste. I cannot get the taste of Desitin out of my mouth. I can't tell if I am making it up or not.
Me: Why not just buy a new toothbrush?
JF: That's a good idea.
3 comments:
You've got yourself a smart guy there, honey :)
Thanks for the chuckle. That is too too funny!
p.s. Jacob is getting so big. And such a handsome little guy. Smart too....Sabah isn't anywhere NEAR ready for potty training (or maybe it's just ME who isn't ready). ;)
If Jacob EVER eats soap, you know who to blame! You'd think with JF having set such a good example for Jacob with the GIANT toothbrush, that he'd also be seasoned with the toothpaste end. Sigh! What are we to do?
Post a Comment