07 July, 2010


Hello from an absentee blogger,

This is JF, and with the daycare I have been doing for Jacob I thought I would post some of the photos I've taken of him recently. I have Jacob 2 days a week, and our usual routine is to try to escape this hot weather by going to our nearby park which has a fountain.
At first he was a little nervous about the falling water, but since his mum and I have been working with him in the bath/shower, he has been getting more adventurous.
In fact, he has gotten so brave, he likes to climb to the top of the twisty slide, grab onto the crossbar and swing out into space crying "I'm flying"(it's only a foot above the slide, but still scary).
His language skills are coming along very well, and we can only look for improvements once he gets his tubes in his ears and his hearing improves. As it is he tries to boss me around all day, "Jacob outside for firetruck", "Jacob outside for park", "Jacob Moma bus to work" and his favorite "Jacob Dada shopping buy popsicles".

2 comments:

Special Delivery said...

Hey there guest blogger! It is great to hear from you! What fun it sounds like you and Jacob are having! He is also putting together so many words and phrases. Enjoy the rest of the summer. We'll see you in August for sure and maybe in a couple weeks. Much love to the Bertrand Boys.

Christie said...

Ok, well how cute is he playing in the water? Love summertime...