23 April, 2008

Yes, yes yes yes yes!!!

So, i have been a little sad b/c I thought that we were not going to be ready for our self set May 1 deadline for our dossier. JF's birth certificate took so long getting back to us from Canada, and I thought that we still had to send it to DC as well. So I have been a little sad about it. Also, getting the letter from the doctor's office has been a comedy of errors. But this morning, Sharon told us that we do not need to send it to DC, so we will hit our deadline, or at least only be off by a few days instead of a month!!!!!! YAY!!!!!! (Dancing even though I am at work!!)

4 comments:

Special Delivery said...

This is great news! Because you are responsible for Dan and I setting our own deadline, I was going to be sad if you didn't hit yours. I was just thinking about your deadline yesterday! This is great! Congratulations! Did you get your home study back? What was that like? It looks so official in all the pictures that I see! Again, I am celebrating with you today! Maybe with an after work cocktail;-)

LISA said...

Hey, that's dancing news!!!YAYYYY!!

Jennifer and Ty said...

I just have to say I noticed your song list and was so surprised to see that my current two favorite songs are the first two on your list. How weird...
Congratulations on the good news!
Jennifer
cofieldskids.blogspot.com

Annie said...

Congrats on making your deadline! keep on dancing!