16 October, 2008

Hot Running Mama


So I know I don't blog as much as Colleen. I feel like it's a character flaw in this day and digital age, I am working on it. So things have been happening faster and faster which is very exciting. Jacob has gained weight and is almost 6 kilograms (over 13 pounds). This is very reassuring, he is also turning over and laughing! I can tell that he will be the type of person who appreciates the humor in life, even with it's trials and tragedies. I also wanted to give a shout out to my wife who finished her second 10 kilometer run (6.2 miles, seriously we should all go metric) with the Tuft's 10K for Women (I would have run but they discriminate) and shaved minutes off her time. As she was passing me on the sidelines about a kilometer from the finish she was flying and bouncing and yelling (Yeah!). Congratulations to Colleen (the Somerville Turkey Run is next) and congratulation to Jacob, we can't wait until you are here!

1 comment:

Special Delivery said...

Hot Mama, indeed! As I told her on Monday, I am so proud of her! These 10Ks are quite the feat! Also, shaving off so much time! That's unheard of! But, then again, we were up rather late the night before. I guess you won't be allowed to sleepover anymore when you have such a big day ahead of you! It is great to hear that Jacob is doing so well! I can't wait to meet him and see that fantastic head of his! I can tell you already that Dan is going to feel forever bound with Jacob for that factor alone! Love you both!