
I've been tagged by Jenna! This means that I am supposed to tell you seven things about myself that you may not know. Here goes:
1. I hate ketchup with a passion. I love tomatoes, love red sauce, but I HATE ketchup. I don't even want it to touch my skin I think it is so gross. The thought of that little drop of vinegar that comes out before the rest of the ketchup makes me want to vomit.
2. I have never eaten a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Well, I love peanut butter and I like jelly, the smell of the two together is not pleasant to me and I wont eat it.
3. I have lived in IL, NY, FL, OH, PA, NY, and MA in that order growing up. I have been in Boston for 9 years now, longer than I have lived anywhere else, but I do not consider myself from Boston. I don't really consider myself to be from anyplace.
4. I love football. I love it! I don't care who is playing, if it is on, I want to be watching it.
5. One of my favorite things in life is to hang out in bed with JF, Caly and Echo all in bed. It makes me so happy when the whole fam is together. When we are warm and snuggled, It makes my heart so happy I could burst. I can't wait until Jacob gets in on the lovefest.
6. I make AMAZING hot cocoa. I don't really like to cook, but my hot cocoa is a crowning achievement. It is almost cocoa time and I can't wait!!
7. My favorite movie in the world is A Philadelphia Story with Cary Grant, Katherine Hepburn, and Jimmy Stewart. The dialogue is so witty and funny, I could watch it a million times over.
I would like to tag Leah, Kristen , and that's it, b/c everyone else has been tagged already:o)
6 comments:
I love cocoa and will definitely be asking for your famous concoction when we come to visit Jacob once he's home! Thanks for playing along! The PBnJ thing is so strange and very funny all at the same time!
i will def make you some! You are going to be shocked at my skills!
How can you not like ketchup? It's delicious! How about salsa? Do you like salsa, or is it 'no' to all tomato-based condiments??
I love salsa! It is just ketchup!
The Philadelphia Story is one of my all-time favorites! How could we ever have known this about each other. MY SHE WAS YARRRRRR!
I'm glad to hear salsa is okay :)
Post a Comment