24 March, 2009

A Celebration

Our hearts are so filled with joy for the Zimmer family who passed court today. Their beautiful daughter Addia will be meeting them soon. Jenna put together a beautiful montage of Addia, so click here to go check it out. Addia, Jenna, and Dan are all so blessed to have each other. Our only sadness today is that we cannot be with them to celebrate today. We certainly are in spirit!

3 comments:

Amber said...

What a nice shout out!

Sam's mom said...

I'm sure Jacob cannot wait until his "best girl" is home. I saw pictures of him making out w/ her picture on Jenna's blog. Oh my! He is smitten for her!

Special Delivery said...

Addia has a label on your blog! I love it! Thank you so much for this post! I love the Bumbo! Green was definitely the right choice! ;-) I am already dreaming of the Bumbo photo of the future man and wife! There's just no denying this love! You can see it in his eyes! Love you guys A WHOLE HUNKIN' TON!