Our little baby boy is 11 months old today! Yesterday, he started "cruising". He walks from one end of the coffee table to the other while holding on to it. I am so happy and proud of him! Our physical therapist says that she is amazed at the progress that he has made in such a short period of time. He is starting to lose his baby pudge, too:o( You can almost see his neck!! This makes me so sad, as I want him to be this little baby forever! However, we are thrilled with his progress and it feels very good to know that we are responsible for some of it. I am so proud to be his mama! I will add pictures later this evening- JF took some REALLY cute ones yesterday!


7 comments:
Ohhhh... I don't want to see his neck! The pudge is so cute! But I guess it wouldn't be so cute at 21...
(you cracked me up by commenting as the Zimmers, by the way! It did seem like amazing dedication for them to comment on my blog all the way from Ethiopia!)
I knew he was getting ready for his girlfriend, Addy, to get home. Maybe he'll be driving by this weekend???
Seriously cannot wait to see picture of Jacob moving about!!
Claudia,
I have to admit, I had a little oral surgery yesterday. Today I am on a mix of pain killers and muscle relaxants (prescribed, of course!). I am a little loopy as a result! Oops!
oh, prescribed, prescribed... sure!!
Hope you're startign to feel better...
Happy Birthday to little Jacob! )belated) Chub neck, love those... he he :) I think Olly has Chub neck too.
Cindy
our kids are so similar in age. He is so cute!
What a cutie-pie!
Found you from another blog - don't even remember now, but cheers from another Toukoul Family!
Aren't these children the biggest blessing in the world?!?
Our son was 6 months old when we got him, and he's now a busy toddler at 18 months old. Into everything!
Nice to find you!
Post a Comment