16 April, 2009
Progress
Meg recently asked about Jacob's progress, and I realized that I do have some milestones to brag about! Jacob says the word "cat" when looking at the cat! We are very pleased with that development. He also met with the Early Intervention physical therapist this week, who told us that if she was to re-evaluate him today, he would not be eligible for services because he is all caught up! We are over the moon happy about that news! Jacob is not quite cruising around the furniture yet, but it seems that he will be soon! He now points to things that he wants to touch, so that is new too. That is what he is up to this week. Who knows what next week will bring??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
WOW! All that at 10 mos. I cannot imagine saying cat at 10 mos. He is surely advanced brain-wise, even if it's taken his muscles of bit of time to catch up!
I simply cannot wait to see pictures of Addy & Jacob at his christening!!!!!
PS: how is being a working mom going for you?
Cat? At 10 mos? Will somebody contact the gifted program immediately if not sooner?!! That is huge!! I know what a relief it is to hear that from the therapistm too. YAY Jacob!!
I had no idea that he is talking! That is THRILLING! I am over-the-moon excited for you! He has made such great strides! You must be beaming with pride and joy!
he's saying cat??? That's amazing! Genius baby!
Post a Comment