I had to have a little procedure on my leg and I am out of commission for running for TWO WEEKS. I have to keep busy somehow, so, I'm joining in with crafting it forward! I've joined the chain from the ever-lovely Claudia's blog and now it's your turn...
Here's the deal:The first three people to comment on this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you.The catch is that you must re-post this on your blog and give the same offer to the first three commenters who will also craft it forward.
Here's the deal:The first three people to comment on this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you.The catch is that you must re-post this on your blog and give the same offer to the first three commenters who will also craft it forward.
This offer has some restrictions and limitations:
1. I make no guarantee that you will like what I make!
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It will be done this year.
4. You have no clue what it's going to be.
5. I reserve the right to make something extremely strange.
6. You must post a picture of what you win when you get it. (actually I'm not so bothered about number 6 but that's in the original rules, so I'm including it - I won't be offended if you don't do this!)
5 comments:
Who Doesn't like a present? And I know you are Very crafty!!! Oh and while I am at it- super cute pictures of Jacob below!And I know you know who I am... -T
I am not so great at knitting...yet! But, I did have good teacher which means that I will soon be GREAT! Also, this doesn't have to be a knitted craft, does it? I have some other hidden talents that I'd be willing to offer up for such a fun idea! Your first gift to us has been fantastic and we LOVE them! So, I thought, even though I know I only would really have to say, "Could you knit Addia a..." playing the game this way is more fun!
Jenna! I already know what I will do for you. And, no, it does not have to be knit. This is so fun!
Oh and to the mysterious "T". I do know who you are:o)
ooooohhh, I thought you had reached the 3 comment limit, but then I noticed the 3rd comment was from you ....that doesn't count does it? :) This is a fantastic idea.
Tania
OOOH, I was holding off commenting (so it didn't look liike you were already full up) but now I can say hello! So glad you're doing this - it's going to be fun! I've started yours :)
Post a Comment