11 May, 2009

Mother's Day

What does a super-happy-loving-every-minute-of-her-day woman look like?


What does a super-happy-but-very-windblown family look like?


What does your toe look like after you drop and iPod on it?



JF made a very special day for me, and with a little help from Ani, I would like to express my sentiments on the man:

4 comments:

Claudia said...

great pics (and song) but HOW HEAVY is that ipod? That toe looks SORE!

Colleen and JF Bertrand said...

I have to say- it was a lot heavier than I thought it was going to be. But in the end, I think it was better that my toe broke the fall- I think the iPod would have been toast!

los cazadores said...

Ouch~!

I love that first pic of you! You look so carefree and joyful!

Cindy

Claudia said...

Coleen - of course the US is okay! I don't think I even *have* a UK reader...