01 July, 2009

Cutest Evah!


so we've had maybe one or two nice days a week this June, but we do take advantage of them in a little front yard.

6 comments:

Ms. Fricknfrack said...

Swoon!

Emily said...

I have to agree! What a sweet little guy!

Special Delivery said...

I don't know if you know this about me or not...(wink! wink!) but I am able to read people's thoughts! And, amazingly enough, I can read Jacob's just from this picture! He is thinking, 'Oh, Addia! How I long for thee! How I dream about your willingness to share food and smack my hand when I go to take a bit too much! Oh, sweet Addia, my mum is my first love, but you are my true love and I long for the day when I will see you again!' Your son is SO romantic and profound, really! LOVE the shot! (BTW-with a post title like "Cutest Evah" it's only perfect that I have a verification word of eingsta! Like a REALLY smart gangsta-Einstein style!

Claudia said...

ARGGHHH! The incredible cuteness! I haev to agree with the zimmers - he DOES look like he's thinking about his ain true love. (Which, obviously, is you and JF).

A few days ago I asked you to email me your address for your crafty stuff but I later found out that google had disabled that address! Nightmare! Wanna try again on carolinemcharles@gmail.com?? Oops!

Colleen and JF Bertrand said...

Jenna, he is thinking about Addia in the picture! You are right!!

Rahel said...

just stoping by to say "hello." we are also a "american/canadian/ethiopian family" in the making! :) your little one is a cutie!