14 July, 2009

Jacob updates


Our little man is SO talkative. It is a blast. He says Mama and Dada, turtle, cat, dog, down, Audrey (our nanny), Carter (Jacob's good friend), yellow, go, stop, berry, and pretty (I told him his hair looked pretty after I had just brushed it, and now he pats his head and says "pretty" all of the time). He is not quite walking, but he stands on his own more and more. He has learned to turn on the gas on the stove. We promptly put the knob protectors on it. He promptly showed us how to open them. We know have baby gates up so that he cannot get into the kitchen. Luckily, he hasn't figured those out yet:o) He has all of four of his first year molars. (Thank goodness that is done!) He is just our delight!

2 comments:

Special Delivery said...

I can't believe he can say all of those words! He is such a smartie! I know you are SO happy to have those molars in! Wish us luck! But, then again I know who to call at 3am when Addia is screaming in pain!! Your little man is a true ray of sunshine for all who know and love him! Thanks for the update. Love you all!

Claudia said...

Oh, he's so cute! My favourite is the pretty hair :) Please get that on video so you can play it at his 21st birthday party...