19 November, 2009

The Captain


Do I look like I have a little Captain in me?

I tripped and cracked my tibia. It has taken over a week to get it diagnosed. so I was in a lot of pain the last few days. Now that it is in a cast, it feels much better. Wanna sign my cast?

5 comments:

los cazadores said...

Aaaaahhhh! Was this a result of your wild running soirees? So sorry to read this, hope it gets better pronto!

Cindy

Special Delivery said...

I would love to sign! But, thankfully it will be off before I get my chance! Have you prepped JF to play pool boy and get you nice refreshing drinks while you lay in a chaise with your foot elevated? I think I should do some damage to my ankle too! Then, we could have TWO pool boys!

Emily said...

Aaar matey... that cast is for the birds.... get some pluck in ya and screw on a peg leg... : )

Sorry to hear about your broken tibia... Ouch.. hope you are feeling better soon.

Claudia said...

Yikes, and OUCH!!! Hope you're feeling much better soon!!

Rahel said...

just catching up on things.....i totally thought it was a running injury also! :) we all believe you to be that hardcore!!!

injuries do suck and i hope you are able to hop along a little bit faster everyday!