

I am very proud of my rooster costume. I made that on Friday night!
We went to a Halloween/Trick-or-Treat party on Saturday. We had a lot of fun! Jacob kind of got the hang of it, but couldn't figure out why he couldn't go up to anyone- including other children- and take their candy. By the end of the evening, he was so tired he was opting to sit down with the people handing out the candy. JF and I were so exhausted when we got home we were about ready to pass out as well.
3 comments:
You made that?!!!! Wow. Out of this world kind of cute. Happy (belated)Halloween!
As you know, I love the costume and think you are even more amazing than I already did! How in the world I got to be your friend, I'll never know! So fun to see you all having a great time!
So hilarious, LOVE these costumes.
Cindy
Post a Comment