23 November, 2009

crutches suck

I hate them. I can't pick up Jacob and walk. He is very frustrated and angry about that. I am, too. It is not fun. JF has been a saint during this whole thing, and for that I am so grateful. Tomorrow they take off the cast and put on a boot, which maybe will be easier. Here's hoping...

4 comments:

Claudia said...

oh yikes, you poor thing. That sounds unbearable. Here's hpoing tomorrow makes things better!

Christine said...

They do suck, I'm sorry! You must be wondering now, will my hands and armpits ever be the same again??

JT, Natalie, Tedi, & Chernet said...

My husband and I have been following your blog and reading about your journey! We will blessed just reading it. We have just started our process and our doing multiple fundraisers....I love the necklaces featured on your website. I wanted to share with you our blog address
http://5millionminus1.blogspot.com
We are selling homemade Ethiopia Christmas ornaments. We just wanted share in case you or anyone else you know would be interested. We will continue to pray for your journey as we hope you will for ours!

Special Delivery said...

Crutches suck. But, today is a good day because this time last year you were holding little Jacob for the first time!!! Thinking of you today and just wanted to let you know! I remember how excited and nervous you were! What a terrific year and I am blessed to have experienced this ride with you!!!