The Eagle has landed! Ok, what I really mean is the packet has arrived. We got the packet in the mail on Saturday. Why haven't we blogged until now?? We just finished reading it. Well, that is not really true but it feels like it. Those are some intense packets!!!! But it is thrilling. We are mailing of our contract with CHI ASAP and I already wrote my autobiography. That is at least on thing to check off for the list. Today I have to request my birth certificate (so annoying! I requested it when we got our passports for our honeymoon and I cannot find it ANYWHERE!) And I know I have been saying this, but it means we are really on our way, which is the most amazing feeling. Next big thing? On Thursday, Laura comes over to do our in-home home study appointment. yay!!
Do you notice Caly singing? We are all happy!!
7 comments:
Wow, you guys are moving right along! That is awesome. Hoping this whole process is speedy and quick.
Celine
Congratulations!!! I look forward to following along on your journey.
I KNEW you had a sense of humor!!!(lightbulb joke)
I look forward to following your adoption journey....my husband and I are right there in it with you!!
Gretchen (CHI)
Yay! You're on your way! Congrats on being accepted to the program - hope the paperchase is smooth for you!
Congratulations on your acceptance and getting started with the home study! We're with CHI also (NY) and are happy to welcome another Northeast CHI family to the blogroll! Good luck with everything, excited to follow along on this journey.
I wanted to ask - can I add your blog to our blogroll? You can email me or leave a message at our blog.
kevinandstacie@yahoo.com
Post a Comment