07 April, 2009

My big boy

So tonight, while I was getting Jacob ready for bed, I put him in his crib. Not only did he pull himself up to standing for the first time unassisted, he walked from the side of the crib to the front of the crib. All in a days work!



And I am including this picture just because I like it!

4 comments:

Sam's mom said...

WOW! To think in about 2 1/2 mos I'll be posting like this!

Amber said...

Wow, what a big boy! They are growing up so fast!

Claudia said...

Oh wow, what progress! Scary that he can already pull himself up. Where's that tiny boy you brought home??? (Love the pic with dog, by the way!!)

Special Delivery said...

How amazing! I can't believe he is SO big! What a hard little worker he is to accomplish all this in one day! Give him a big pat on the back and hug from the Zimmers!