We went to the Museum of Science, where we talked about brushing our teeth.
Jacob decided we were underestimating the uses of a giant toothbrush. I think he was right!
We have been escaping the heat.
We have learned to LOVE spaghetti and the bath that immediately follows it.
We had friends come to visit!!
It was a slumber party- for moms and babies!!!
As I said, we have been busy, busy bees and loving every moment of it!
5 comments:
LAUGH OUT LOUD!!! The pictures from the weekend were hilarious! I think it's so funny how Addia is talking (more like bossing) in every picture and Jacob has this look on his face like, 'Just do what she says. Trust me. It'll be better for all of us! I've been there!' Either that or, 'Isn't she amazing. Everything she says is just so interesting!' Hilarious! I also love the picture of him giving Cally a bath! Did he figure out how to turn the hose on? Such fun photos! Thanks for all the cuteness! Love you all SOO much!
Love ALL the photos. Little Jacob is a ball of extreme Cutenessss!!!
Cindy
Wow, can I come join in??? You guys look like you arehaving a LOT of fun!!
so very very cute!
i'm running the detroit half. what about you? i love the half! so much for managable than the whole....R
Addia and Jacob look like BFF's! So cute!
Post a Comment